MASS MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT
TELEVISION. RADIO. INTERNET.
TV and Radio are used for mass media entertainment. The business is regulated for content.
The business model revolves around buying entertainment programs to be telecast, purchasing rights to cover a major event and earning from advertisements.
A TV and Radio channel can be played anywhere in the world.
Programs cover news, sports, films, shows, drama, religion, music, etc
They will be beamed from a state of the art studio to a ground area station / vehicle where it will have a uplink facility to beam to a satellite in orbit.
The TV sets at home will receive programs from the satellite to the dish antenna and the receivers at home. Internet facilitates enjoying TV and radio on mobiles, ipads, notebooks, laptops etc.
The business model revolves around creating entertainment programs to be aired, purchasing rights to cover a major event, paying the government for airtime and earning from advertisements.
Programs cover events, drama, talk shows, music and news.
- ERP software review and implementation assurance
- Acquisitions, Mergers, De-mergers
- Sale of Business
- Private equity, loan syndication
- Turning around loss making and / or inefficient companies - turnkey and modular
- Ensuring sound financial health
- Improving systems and controls
- Project reports with or without feasibility studies
- Fraud investigations
- Statutory Audits
- Internal audits
- Professionally managing a troubled borrower's business as banks monies are at stake