Creative imagination at work...
It is a very dynamic industry with huge competition vying for creativity and large corporates with big annual budgets.
Success for a advertising agency lies in its contacts, relations and its creative team.
Various forms of media can be engaged for advertising above the line viz.,
- Outdoor neon signs - large and small in sizes - fixed in public places like buildings, malls, railway and metro stations, airports, roads, bus stations and bus stops etc.
- Tv channels, radio, cineplexes, Internet.
- Print media like magazines, newspapers, brochures,
- Sponsoring events
- Appointing a celebrity as a brand ambassador to launch the product
Advertising companies may also hire models from a modeling agency where models have signed agreements with the agency for a period and for a product.
Working capital is required to buy media in advance and monies from customers could be on credit terms.
Other than Television and Radio covered elsewhere, other forms of media are covered here:
- Setting up state of the art job costing and financial systems
- ERP software review and implementation assurance
- Valuation of Business
- Acquisitions, Mergers, De-Mergers
- Sale of Business
- Statutory audits