These institutions are owned usually by the affluent class businessmen. They are regulated by the government on the syllabus and the admin rules.
The business is dominated by its underlying nature of first being a real estate where land prices appreciate and education is imparted through large campuses with or without hostel facilities.
Modern campuses are equipped with latest technology, lab, canteen, auditoriums, library and recreational activities like various indoor outdoor sports, horse riding, ski, music, dance, swimming, martial arts, tourism, field trips, etc.
Schools impart education from Kindergarden to Grade 12.
Colleges and universities impart education in various streams like engineering, architecture, business commerce and management, medicine, interior designs, films production, etc.
Their programs could be from 1 to 5 years with Diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees being conferred.
Sophistication is required in ERP software to control the academic details of a student linked to the financials over the number of years the student is in the organisation.
- Setting up state of the art non teaching academic and financial systems
- ERP software review and implementation assurance
- Valuation of Business
- Acquisitions, Mergers, De-Mergers
- Sale of Business
- Private equity, loan syndication
- Turning around loss making and / or inefficient companies - turnkey and modular
- Ensuring sound financial health
- Improving systems and controls
- Project reports with or without feasibility studies
- Fraud investigations
- Statutory audits
- Internal audits
- Professionally managing a troubled borrower's business as banks monies are at stake