endless array of
physically awesome products
industrial, commercial and
This sector is usually dominated by SMEs globally depending upon local sales where population is high and on exports sales where production capacities are higher.
They are usually financed by owners and many a times by banks. Companies specialize in manufacturing one class of item for years to come thereby building a brand also.
Investments range from few million dollars to billion dollars and companies may have plants in various parts of the world producing the same class of items thereby calling themselves multinationals.
The industry is probably the biggest and consistent employer and generally the highest contributor to the Gross Domestic Product of a country.
The most important factor is arriving at the cost of production. Companies applying correct theory of costing and having an efficient cost structure will always have a competitive edge in clinching a sale.
Market Research and Innovation through R & D are critical for their survival.
Manufacturing process may involve conversion, assembly, mixing, heating, complex engineering, etc of various raw materials to create finished goods.
There are companies who specialize in manufacturing engineered machines and tools.
These machines are used by other industries to convert raw materials to finished goods.
- Setting up state of the art non technical manufacturing systems
- ERP software review and implementation assurance
- Valuation of Business
- Acquisitions, Mergers, De-Mergers, Sale of Business
- Private equity, loan syndication
- Turning around loss making and / or inefficient companies - turnkey and modular
- Ensuring sound financial health
- Improving systems and controls
- Project reports with or without feasibility studies
- Fraud investigations
- Statutory Audits
- Internal audits
- Professionally managing a troubled borrower's business as banks monies are at stake